Re: Carb spacer

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgt" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb spacer
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:14:53 -0700
Dear Mr. Bullwinkle,

(A formal greeting since, as well as not listing the cars you own, you also
fail to sign your mail)

May I ask the source of your information in the post about XPAG engines
fitted with 1-1/2" carbs? Some of your statements are unquestionably
factual, others are things I've never heard before - and I've been working
on these cars since the 1960s.

Maybe I've been wrong all this time, so I'd just like some clarification.
TIA

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center