Re: Fwd: LBC (but not Spridget) help

Subject: Re: Fwd: LBC (but not Spridget) help
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:18:45 -0700
Yours must have been a one-off  TD, then, as every other T-type has the
number stamped on the outside face of the left front frame extension,
parallel to the down-sloping edge. It can be read by simply looking under
the fender (if it's not been repainted too many times). No need at all to
remove the radiator or front apron.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center