Re: Lurker introduction.

To: EMPcoLWE@aol.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lurker introduction.
From: Ron Beaudoin <r.b@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:18:24 -0700
I wonder how many people were affected by that little book "The Red
Car".  I also read it as a young boy through Scholastic books and
dreamed of the day when I'd own my very own TC.
That day indeed came and some day I'll roll out into the sunset once
I have oil pressure, a top, sidescreens and an unbent sector shaft .
The only wood that was original in my car was in the doors.......the
rest was made of pressed wood fiber or plywood and rust of course.
The car was so much in pieces it took me years to find out if I had
it all(I didn't) nor could I tell what colour it originally was.
Yes, the car is now Red in honour of the book.  The only thing I've
found out about the car is that it's a '49 and originally came from
Australia.
Lurker, stick with your dreams and find your car.  I did.

Ron Beaudoin
Proud owner of TC9448