Re: Electronic Ignition

To: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:10:08 -0500
Stu,

     I just went through the same thing.  Try static timing, you'll discover
that the Pertronix is indistinguishable from breaker points.  A 12v bulb
connected to the distributor terminal will illuminate when the Pertronix would
fire the ignition (ala points opening).  I didn't expect that, either.  But it
works.

Bud

--
Bud Krueger