(Fwd) 1945 MGTC FOR SALE - TC-0254

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) 1945 MGTC FOR SALE - TC-0254
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:00:07 -0400
Sounds like an interesting car! Reply to the sender, not me! -RG

Date sent:              Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:52:27 -0700
From:                   Tony Leo <tonyleo@pacbell.net>
Subject:                1945 MGTC FOR SALE - TC-0254
To:                     rwg@autox.team.net
Send reply to:          tonyleo@pacbell.net

Hello British Car Enthusiasts,
   I have a 1945 MGTC, Serial number #TC-0254, that I would like to
sell, to a collector, who would like to restore and own the third
MGTC built in the MGTC series. All numbers match and are correct
according to the New England MGTC Registry.
   The car has been in dry storage in California over the past 40
years and really is the third one built as TC-0254.The reduced price
is $12,500.00 firm, as-is, and serious cash buyers can view the car
in the San Francisco area. As a fellow collector, cash & trades will be
considered. My contact information is below. Please pass along this note
to other serious MGTC owners who might be interested. Thank you. Name:
Tony Leo Phone:  650-348-8269 Fax # :   650-340-9473 E-mail:
TonyLeo@PacBell.Net