Conclusion: No Oil Pressure

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Conclusion: No Oil Pressure
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:28:59 PDT

All,

First off let me say thanks to everyone for their suggestions
on my low oil pressure problem.

In troubleshooting the problem I was able to get good pressure
everywhere but where the oil line connects to the gauge.  Meaning
that in checking the line to the head and the line coming
off the head to the coupling that runs to the gauge I got a
nice steady stream comning out, but at the gauge it was just
a slow drip, drip, drip.

The next step is to bleed the line, but I haven't gotten to this
yet.

Once again, thanks everyone.

Best,

Scott Allen