Re: T-series FAQ

To: bharkins@tfb.com
Subject: Re: T-series FAQ
From: "D.Roozemond" <danko@cti019.citg.tudelft.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:41:34 +0100
Hi Bill, and others

you may try to "save as HTML" file (after klicking on the text) after
the download has been completed. My browser then saves the HTML document
right (using a MAC and netscape) Only the figure gets lost in that
proces. But you can do without that picture. One other way is to
download a zipped-html file from the webpage. (I have added it just 10
seconds ago.  )
If all goes right, when you click on the links at the end of the starting page,
you can download, via FTP, a zipped-html file, or a gzipped.ps or plain-ps file
(postscript) or .RTF file (ms-word). (i havent been able to make a .pdf file)
when I have tried this it all worked for but......YMMV.

when you encounter probelems let me know (i may be able to send it as attachment
to you (when your provider lets you send / recieve large attachments.)

Greetings Danko.

Responding to the message of <007901bed7c6$b67a08e0$49e544d1@y7k8v2>
from Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>:

> On further trials, I find I cannot save to disk any of the three file
> formats shown. Can you make this available as a Word or Adobe Acrobat file?
> For the moment I have achived your email with URL, but I'm sure many on the
> list would like to copy and print the document for their shop. It may be
> only my system that  won't play this, I don't know.
>
> Bill Harkins
> Fallbrook, CA

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small and slow :56 mph max, good fun to drive though)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver, but in urgent need of TLC)
----
three cars, none is legally driveable at the moment, what a shame.......;), :(
anybody in the market for a FIAT 500 (red), or a MG BGT (rusty oew)?