Re: spin on oil filter conversion

To: 104610.3053@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: spin on oil filter conversion
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:04:30 EDT
Jim,
  Moss Catalogue MGT-26, that arrived here yesterday, shows the oil
cooler kit for early cars on p.49.  I could not find mention of the
filter conversion kit for early or late cars, though I bought one from
Moss for my "late" engine a year ago.
  I'm wondering if the oil cooler kit might accept a filter.
  Perhaps a call to Moss would turn up the answer to this question, or an
orphan adapter that's still on the shelf though not listed in catalogue.
Bob