Re: TD Radio

To: kingseim@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: TD Radio
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:47:02 EST
John,
  Reviewing my copy of the TD Service Parts List, AKD 834, I see no radio
listing. In the electrical section there are optional extras of Fog Lamp
and the distributor to convert a TD to a TDC.
   In the TDC section there are part numbers for Manual Ignition Control.
Has anyone seen a TD with this fitted?
Bob