RE: Brown & Gammons

To: acace@juno.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Brown & Gammons
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:40:26 -0800
I see that you already have the address and phone, so I won't repeat that.

Note that they have two very interesting items now available:

1) The do a new gear set for the TD/TF transmission with a better (close)
ratio. I'd like to try this sometime.

2) They are now seling the 4.3 and 4.55 ring and pinion gears for the TD/TF
transmission. We have a number of club members who are ordering these for
replacement this winter.

Good luck on the trip. I envy you.

Regards,
Lew Palmer