Re: Bolt finish

To: T A TERRY <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bolt finish
From: syd saperstein <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 21:54:37 -0700
Russ, You could always drive over to your local gun shop and buy a bluing kit.
Gun blue comes in blue and a gray variety.  The process makes the metal water
weather resistant and it takes on a nice pewter gray/blue patina.  It is not as
permanent as the bluing that comes on new weapons from the factory, but it's
still
pretty nice.