Re: Noisy CB in my TD

To: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@BlazeNet.net>
Subject: Re: Noisy CB in my TD
From: Eugene Abbondelo <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 07:32:30 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Charlie Baldwin wrote:

> ROBERT G. HOWARD wrote:
                        <...text deleted ...>

 BTW, this T-series list is almost too quiet. Maybe a lot of the T series
> folks got disgusted as I did with the original MG list and got off of it
> and don't yet know about this one.
>
> Charlie
> '52 TD #14552
> York, PA

        I just discovered this list and joined.  I have 2 Singer
Roadsters (1949 & 50) and joined as these cars have many
similiarities with the T series MG (wood framed body, Lucas
electrics, SU carbs, etc.)  One car is a basket case awaiting
restoration, the other is a driver.  I have a question for other list
members:
        I desperately need a new convertible top.  Can anyone recommend
a shop in the Greater Washington D.C. Metro Area that does a good job on
tops?  I want someplace nearby, as I assume the best job would be done
with the car available for exact fit.

        On the other hand, has anyone just shipped their old top someplace
to use as a pattern and had a new top made that way?

        Thanks for any help.

Gene Abbondelo
Hyattsville, Md.