Re: Keith

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Keith
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:18:25 -0700
I don't know about putting Keith in a figure 8 car ... when the Totem's
"train" ran in the 130 Club they spun out.  That was quite a sight to
see.  Picture three cars, fastened together, spinning at about the 1/2
mile point on the short course.  Salt flying, all that sheet metal
moving around at different directions, the driver almost needed to
change his shorts after that incident.  The good thing about guys from
the U. S. running at Lake Gairdner ... after driving on Australian
roads the only thing the driver has to worry about is which side to
turn out on if there's a problem.  That's no different than Bonneville.

I think Keith had been working on too much of that Oz beer when he got
in on the wrong side.  Reminds me of that "Designated Driver" story
that's been making the rounds.  I love his idea that you just pick
someone to follow until they stop and then follow someone else.  He
probably needs to go visit Malcolm for a month and learn how to
"switch" comfortably.  Think he could get used to warm beer?

Wes