healeys
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Healeys] 35 years!

To: Mark Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 35 years!
From: "vfwac@vfw.org" <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2026 14:50:12 -0700
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; arc=none d=gmail.com; s=20251104; t=1791323424; x=1791928224; darn=autox.team.net; h=content-type:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to :content-type; bh=nNJHXuLoHUkhqrv77nJpj7KY1YAAtt0sT/DqppHD/mo=; b=JlMOowRY++P3nK7S/xY3RNMaswo4GanohaemZHP7hdxWW/Dm/yer2I/0rFAnfKwkT2 5RrSyIhIPYFCuOIbYG8ZpdA5GSoj5xnFuVR3gPtAIt4EQWA1b6yHZbJ8oozQYMMAl7HF Ly/m3HpZwqbF8TnxyXvewAb0edLMm+QnAgYCa54BBJ137ba1apsxOh4yW7pNmWZ80Gh0 ze6nKoHUXEQXByAVXkmckf4iT9ysEaBMsS8nN3KvNrI+Q2rwqez/c9F3UhboqFxPZr0w IIYPegyPHvS2DVt54Aev1hbpdo6P7GSpimKTK3XAR9ZGsoFJfD63Mu6QbxQUduQyoNj+ /Vgg== d=1e100.net; s=20260707; t=1791323424; x=1791928224; h=content-type:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:x-gm-gg:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to:content-type; bh=nNJHXuLoHUkhqrv77nJpj7KY1YAAtt0sT/DqppHD/mo=; b=L5/0szimugLsorUkLgDYrWj6wtObjQNLPT+S1xg7M31pE328r5kbI61U6pKefTcwlA 8VsjoGUWaF3dMeDz+2KNW5go817r9VwCKKU8K/M4dCPxMlFDcLHjaQesMF8Fh5UINYt3 Nq+nM+lCMB87sWfhx6uPsFxOuu/dzYHMUkT/Mwc+g1pwsjNegbGgv1oGw2eVkhLs0ffA rjS7nPvbwgf6B65+1Ww41TvfgAEf1m6p6ATfSStktPBtbQa18nJxFKoI76JwjQEPkfrP leqpwoOuJq8ug5PioNWKll3oaQtm/r485uDMTHVsGnbMywooCXt9PD0Y1SAgi1seX9gz r2Dg== G2zLQAJuQ6AgAXCXYR0EdSEswjVylHGw0x7oxE36PxvSL039Mlsa0GGjMS9ftkHxuXWlHiyhKsw NwaPddIEUuJdHggJ5tVljI5xV2Sqs4+gExp1x IHyimvwMTNILnawES3vCHJT62wE80iMqr48sY0zLI3YhCD/6pIJFOFHgpDPuaBepQN1sdiphCAi 7WUbQbcn6xTvWqqrjMMhZk12rXwEF3a0VUbbyjo95e+5tbkZ6VNW0hhdeUDNOAjEelx6Lcl9jWW NwAFlAGkWuLzy0chzki4FMPzdYuxEqKtn3IvxlyYO+/iAVRIqMc3B+x9JkXar9ENpG3NpvCx1a4 qlo5nAf/r6+3icG/DPUDqCZnbtzkFfnrFxnFdWl1Fz9nJSmyIR/MbFwPw8uOyGVuebdHd0LUff2 9b56nn5MrCVYE 586e51a60fabf-4a2591d0c96mr304192fac.3.1791323424010; Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references bh=nNJHXuLoHUkhqrv77nJpj7KY1YAAtt0sT/DqppHD/mo=; fh=6tzKiR9KoyABjrygTIg+s5RZmivfKqvW6R08RgkS4vw=; b=ekwl08tFxkgIaE8N9+jgIwrmsfdcMXA59thjBRYHhbaxTEmZQCiRECrsY+bOILdNli uEshY2rzey64h3YStr3ZLfsBuUNNDxKiHq+8B4Kw671mkZq0kbEuy+xSPorSFeBFKdYM JCz52uReJg27cq2H1WK6gVChqvHx6X4ZH1UPbcRtsWmzl7I9eoJbQqWcxjmRihe/3S5+ Bo0t/I2ygEEQWbW/UKXTxqYM8Vb2l0+yYLguCPqoYgvnwd+zdmRBa4zUVsIuOEcL+Pua p3N4uf0dJmgIvNnNz4wMUNFtineb146Em6dXWGKK0o0vEyFV8U3y9Zt3sAGU94KkxVFB d+ow==; darn=autox.team.net
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1791323424; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; b=Fa9eEbQsaeoLZGDrz1Qln43tns+5Q9gZbqP0bjOILkcCIdUObZV30KZojWwiOW4XYa 9SzlNU9RiLO9+tTJqro12L0gFMCazkZC9m5DUqffvPe6dl+RBzgRBPCajea3lp8zD6Gy b6UDX12aINjrES5kB62JqqfsZOKFc+G/+h/i1bXW3uoVtswWjqnZPOkLFdE8MzUr3jR5 vXAuzA3BfvMf4UDmo0Sa4awGHHEovmkrhBfLCeICBeooC0CPSk6OJlo1+bf3cYkGoMJm /3qbaXimdHatIiVdrsVbYsJ+Alp20JfE/+2nnCuWkBw45bbg8svFUOKpng8uUhltRX+V ok0w==
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: healeys@autox.team.net
References: <60a807cf-d9f4-465d-bb99-d5962d898007@bradakis.com>
--===============1374874744699262851==

--0000000000005db80f065d32fc98
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thank you Mark for your hard work to keep this going. You remind me to send
in a donation.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6

On Sun, Apr 12, 2026, 2:42=E2=80=AFAM Mark Bradakis via Healeys <
healeys@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Nearly half my life!  Team dot Net went on the air 35 years ago today,
> April 11th, 1991.  Been through a lot of ups and downs over the years,
> many different computers, different ISPs, but almost always there.  I
> won't go into the times that ISP problems shut it down for days, or even
> weeks at a time.
>
> But it is still here, still on the air, still serving the purpose I have
> always upheld, connecting like minded users to mostly car stuff.  And
> always for free.  I do remember back in the beginning it was pretty
> expensive to run.  Fast, at home internet was not widely available.  And
> the first server, one of the earliest PCs in the valley to run at over
> 100 Mhz ( Yes, MEGA Hertz! ) cost me $2,500 dollars.  Luckily paid for
> by generous contributions from list members.
>
> Time marches on, and so does Team Net.  I'll keep it going as long as I
> can, health permitting.  Who knows, maybe I'll be sending out a 50th
> birthday notice!
>
> mjb.
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
> http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> Healeys@autox.team.net
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/eyera3000@gmail.com
>
>

--0000000000005db80f065d32fc98
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div>Thank you Mark for your hard work to keep this going=
. You remind me to send in a donation.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers</div><=
div><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie=
, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br> </div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_qu=
ote gmail_quote_container"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Ap=
r 12, 2026, 2:42=E2=80=AFAM Mark Bradakis via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto=
:healeys@autox.team.net">healeys@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><bl=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-lef=
t:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Nearly half my life!=C2=A0 T=
eam dot Net went on the air 35 years ago today, <br>
April 11th, 1991.=C2=A0 Been through a lot of ups and downs over the years,=
 <br>
many different computers, different ISPs, but almost always there.=C2=A0 I =
<br>
won&#39;t go into the times that ISP problems shut it down for days, or eve=
n <br>
weeks at a time.<br>
<br>
But it is still here, still on the air, still serving the purpose I have <b=
r>
always upheld, connecting like minded users to mostly car stuff.=C2=A0 And =
<br>
always for free.=C2=A0 I do remember back in the beginning it was pretty <b=
r>
expensive to run.=C2=A0 Fast, at home internet was not widely available.=C2=
=A0 And <br>
the first server, one of the earliest PCs in the valley to run at over <br>
100 Mhz ( Yes, MEGA Hertz! ) cost me $2,500 dollars.=C2=A0 Luckily paid for=
 <br>
by generous contributions from list members.<br>
<br>
Time marches on, and so does Team Net.=C2=A0 I&#39;ll keep it going as long=
 as I <br>
can, health permitting.=C2=A0 Who knows, maybe I&#39;ll be sending out a 50=
th <br>
birthday notice!<br>
<br>
mjb.<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"; rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"; rel=3D"noreferrer noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferr=
er">Healeys@autox.team.net</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"; rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/heal=
eys</a><br>
<br>
s/eyera3000@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/eyera3000@gmail.com</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000005db80f065d32fc98--

--===============1374874744699262851==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys 
http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

Healeys@autox.team.net
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys



--===============1374874744699262851==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • Re: [Healeys] 35 years!, vfwac@vfw.org <=