healeys

[Healeys] Mr. Norman Nock

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Mr. Norman Nock
From: caddi5@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:31:56 +0000 (UTC)
I am fairly new to the "Healey addiction" but was blessed on many occasions to
speak to Norman on the phone, asking him for advice, info., and questions he
must have answered a thousand times for other novices. He would answer all and
share his great knowledge without reserve ,what a wonderful and gracious
gentleman. The Healey community has lost a great Ambassador to the hobby
,Norman will be greatly missed.

Dave, Sheila, and family
You have my heartfelt sympathy..................your Father was truly a
"Colorful Character"

Kind Regards

Mitch Simmons
Healeys@autox.team.net