healeys

Re: [Healeys] 49 Healey Sportsmobile

To: "'Jody Kerr'" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>, "'Kent McLean'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 49 Healey Sportsmobile
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:46:48 -0700
I know of one rotting away in the desert of Southern California under a tree
in the open.  No matter what we (me and a very prominent Austin Healey
figure) did or offer, the family will not part with it.  They also ignored
pleas to get the thing indoors so it is at least protected.  It had been
brought over from England by their military father after having been raced
in England.

Sad but true.  Very stubborn folk.........

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org