healeys

[Healeys] FW: The results of your email commands

To: Ahealey Ahealey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: The results of your email commands
From: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:56:06 -0400
Hello Folks,

     I have a BJ8 (late 1967) right hand drive. I have seen a number of
different looks to the routing/appearance of the wire wound water temp senor
cable in the engine bay. Should there be a coil  in the engine bay or should
the excess cable be hidden inside the car under the dash?
    Also reading from left to right should the gauges be:  Speedo, Tach,
temp/oil then fuel? Remember this is a RH Drive.
    One more question. Which hole in the bulkhead is used for routing the oil
pressure line? I have a hole to the right of the voltage regulator and level
with the top of the valve cover. Is that it?

Many thanks

Wes Keyes
York, Maine