healeys

Re: [Healeys] BN1 - Wiper Arm Advice (A90)

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, "John Harper" <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 - Wiper Arm Advice (A90)
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:44:29 -0400
Tom,

I've seen the ones you are describing and they were period aftermarket
items...sort of a "one arm fits all".
The originals were not adjustable in length and did not have a screw on the
outer end for varying adjustment. At the pivot end they had a collet insert
to tighten to the smooth wheelbox shaft and at the wiper end the shank did a
hook down and then back up again with a raised spot to snap into the wiper
blade holder. They were made by Trico and the blade assembly has Trico
Rainbow and Made in England on the chrome backing

Rich Chrysler