healeys

Re: [Healeys] Simple Question for Most

To: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Simple Question for Most
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:53:23 -0400
Hi Mark,

The notch in the striker is just the first position (or "first click" as the
door is being closed) while the hole is the actual aiming and alignment
point required.
Also be aware of the correct "depth" of the male striker as it slides into
the dove tail shaped female door latch. Adjustment with shims placed behind
the alloy trim plates (therefore keeping them out of sight) is also
critical.

Rich Chrysler