healeys

Re: seat foam hole modifications

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: seat foam hole modifications
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:33:20 -0400
Jerry,
    If you have Norms tech book its page 204, Titled Hard seat.
If not the text said that he did this mod for the trip to rendezvous 2000.
So it would be in an issue previous to the 2000 rendezvous.  Try the early
editions of 2000 and and all 1999.    Now would that be the Marque or the
Healey Mag?    Happy hunting.

Looks like 1 3/4 hole saw is used to drill holes spaced 2 1/2 inches apart.
He suggests that the rear 2 rows are drilled 1/2 in. deep and the rest are 1
in. deep.

Remove the drill bit from the hole saw.

Mark