healeys

Engine Stand Issue BN1

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Stand Issue BN1
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:14:12 -0600
I have taken off the back plate of the motor on my BN1 and it is back on the
hoist, I took the back plate off because I am dissassembling the motor for
rebuild, problem is now the only mounting points I have for my engine stand
use non standard bolts and I need longer onesthan the ones that hold the plate
on.

Any bright ideas short of getting the proper bolt mail order from a specialty
fastener shop, front attachment to the stand doesn't look anymore promising.

I usually am pretty creative in figuring things like this out, but am somewhat
stumped on this one.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1