healeys

Re: zinc chromate primer

To: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Subject: Re: zinc chromate primer
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, but you can still buy red oxide metal primer here in any constuction
type paint store in Kalifornia.  It is sold for things like metal lawn
furniture, outdoor metal fixtures, etc., so it is not regulated like
automotive paint.  Still under the radar.  Works great for metal prep
right after  the sandblaster.  Cheap too.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

healeymanjim@joimail.com