healeys

Kansas City show pics

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kansas City show pics
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:35:49 -0500
Some pics from the Kansas City all British show:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?collid=14823756510&UV=2239352253
82_19796656510

Of particular interest (to me anyway),  a box/bugey sprite, low miles,
converted by dealer (Joe Egle) when new in the sixties.

A 100M note engine pic with small red electric fan that blows on the carbs,
wanted to ask the owner, did he install it, does it work? etc. couldn't find
him though.

A nice cream colered early 3000, have in interior pic, of this car as well he
had a plaque for winning a concours award in 2006.

Other just because I liked them, including a pre-war MG and Austin 7, a Saab
Sonnett III, car I lusted after in High School.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1