healeys

fuel tank saga

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel tank saga
From: "Jim Parish" <jimp@parishpartners.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:51:00 -0700
After acid washing my old tank, I found numerous holes, fiberglass
filled.....too many to repair, so end of tank. I bought a new tank from
Jorge Cervera, thanks to Rich Chrysler. In the installation process, the
brass fitting at the end of the fuel line that connects to the tank got its
threads stripped (operator error, no doubt). I assume since none of the
usual suspects carry a replacement fuel line that I can replace with copper
line and brass fitting, and install a fuel filter in the process?

Jim Parish
Parish Partners, Inc.
214-663-6000   mobile

8904 SE Porter Road