healeys

Re: clutch pedal extensions

To: Jim Parish <jimp@parishpartners.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch pedal extensions
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:30:20 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Jim;

  The attached file has a template for the brake and clutch pedal extender.
You can also find it at the following web site:
http://burtweiner.home.comcast.net/bw_cars.html

  --Scott Morris  ['62 MkII BT7-driver; '60 MkI BN7-project]    Simcoe,
Ontario, Canada

Jim Parish <jimp@parishpartners.com> wrote: << My wife can't reach the clutch
pedal in my BJ8. While I know I am asking for trouble, does anyone know where I
can get an extension for the clutch that would cut an inch or two out of the
travel? >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Clutch Extender.doc]