healeys

Re: TEXAS KOOLER DEMISE

To: "jwbn6@netzero.net" <jwbn6@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: TEXAS KOOLER DEMISE
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:57:16 +0800
Jerry -

You still don't get it do you???

You sent a flawed product with no warnings whatsoever (on how everything
needs to measure up right and properly, and tie bar rubber needs to be new
and replaced and tightened up passed factory specification) warnings that
could have prevented hundreds of dollars in damage.

By the way, I dare you to drive your car down a 15% grade with the gearbox
in second gear and let's see just what happens.

One last thing.. exactly who is ranting an raving?

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8