healeys

Club Mag Changes - Passion

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net, editor_reid@hotmail.com,
Subject: Club Mag Changes - Passion
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:13:29 -0500
I gotta say the mag looks better than ever. I Look forward to the new
changes. My favorite part of the magazine is the articles on cars, the
owners and how and why they are so dedicated to the marque.

This passion is deep and consuming. It's like "Car Crazy". Once you are
hooked you are hooked for life. I want to see more GLOSSY COLOR photos of
unique as well as average Healeys. This mag is the only place I get my
craving fullfilled. I like to read why a person chose to do a mod a certain
way or why they want the car to be completely original.

Tech articles are great but they are not always a good read in bed, etc.

Reid and Gary, keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Scott Willis
BG Euro Classics
Mashed 60 BN7
69 GT6+
59 MGA
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html

>From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
>To: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Healey Club Magazines again
>Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 05:36:57 -0500
>
>Once again I received another award winning Healey Marque club mag in below
>par condition.   Thank you US Post Office.   Since the post office isn't
>going to change their ways I ask once again that the clubs reconsider the
>use of plastic covers or envelopes to mail our magazines.   Other national
>clubs (MGA and MGB)  have been using these protective options for years
>with excellent success.   Why are the Healeys clubs so far behind in this
>area.
>
>If the cost is an issue may I suggest removing the glossy pages of the
>"Under the Canopy" book reviews.   Can't ever remember my wife picking up a
>copy of my car magazines to see whats new and exciting in the world of
>"good books to read".  Sure don't see the need here.  Sorry Kate.
>
>If the magazines are such a high cost item why are the clubs not protecting
>them accordingly so we can be proud of them when we receive them.
>
>Flame away gents,
>
>Mark

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!