healeys

RE: Ethanol and Healeys

To: "'David Porter'" <frogeye@swcp.com>,
Subject: RE: Ethanol and Healeys
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:59:19 -0400
We only have ourselves to blame. Exxon is typically 10 cents per gallon
higher than other gas stations in my area yet there are people who buy their
gas there even though they could save money by going to the station across
the street. Their claim is that their gas is better -- for whom? Their
pockets or our cars.

All one has to do is to drive 25 miles north of me to the Exxon refinery and
see the trucks leaving the premises -- Exxon, Shell, no name, EVERY brand in
the area except for Hess which has their own little refinery. It all comes
out of the same pipe -- just the trucks and retail outlets are different.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com