healeys

RE: Driving Instructions Needed (Not Healey Related)

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Driving Instructions Needed (Not Healey Related)
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:14:58 -0400
Go up the NJ turnpike to Exit 10. Follow the signs to Rte 440 North for
about two miles. When you see a sign for the Garden State Parkway south,
take it. Take the Garden State Parkway south local lanes to exit 117A. Turn
right at the end of the off ramp and then an immediate right onto Line road.
Take Line road approximately 2 miles to Van Brackle and turn right. After
about 500 yards, make a left into my driveway and join me with a glass of
vino, a martooni or three, a couple of laughs and then get back on your
way!!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com