healeys

For Sale BN2 100M

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale BN2 100M
From: "rjhco" <rjh@hockertlaw.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:14:32 -0600
I have been contacted by the owners of a 1956 BN2 with a LeMans kit.  The
car is for sale due to divorce.

The car is located near Dallas, TX.  I have not yet seen the car.  The owner
reports that it was purchased by his grandfather and has been sitting in a
garage in West Texas for many, many years.  The LeMans kit was part of the
car when originally purchased, according to the owner.

The car has not run for a long time.  Reportedly, the car is close to rust
free and has all parts.  The car has a louvered bonnet and is painted black
with red coves (black interior).

Interested purchasers, please contact me off list.  I'll keep you informed
as the car availability and facts progress.

Best regards,
Jim Hockert
BJ8 Rallye
Dallas, TX