healeys

24 years 8 months 11 days.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 24 years 8 months 11 days.
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:50:46 -0500
Hello everybody!
Yesterday My wife and I installed Daisy's Engine and Transmission. It's
been 24 yr. 8 mo. and 11 days. since I took them  out. and went on to
totally dismantle the car . Long haul. Restoring bits and pieces as
time, money, and earning a living permitted. I moved twice with the
healey in boxes. Body parts hung up all over the place.
One day, hopefully this summer, my wife and I will climb into Daisy,
turn the key, hit the button and take a ride around Central Virginia.
I'd do it all again.
Dave and Daisy----and  Virginia.