healeys

Re: Car meet this summer?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car meet this summer?
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:14:34 -0500
caws52803@aol.com wrote:
 > I am in the planning stages of taking a vacation to New England
 > this summer.  No time set yet and wondered if there were any
 > worthwhile events taking place that we could attend.

Two things that come to mind:

Museum Of Transportation, Brookline MA usually has events
on the weekend. Highlights from their calendar at:
http://www.mot.org/Events/calendar.html
June 25 - British Car Day - Sponsored by the Sunbeam Club.
July 8 - Micro & Mini Car Day
July 23 - Hot Rod Show - All antique "Hot Rods"
July 30 - Day of Triumph - Sponsored by the NE Triumph Club.
August 6 - Miata Day
August 20 - MG/Rover Day

Stowe VT also has lots of events. Googling finds these:
June 2-4 - Shelburne Car Show
JULY 9-11 - STOWEFLAKE HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL
JULY 16-17 - VERMONT BREWERS FESTIVAL
AUGUST 13-15 - 47TH ANNUAL ANTIQUE & CLASSIC CAR

And if you can postpone your visit until September:
SEPTEMBER 17-19 14TH ANNUAL BRITISH INVASION-- STOWE
Featuring 1000 classic British cars in three shows, concert,
fireworks, fashion show, and dancing.

--
Kent
'56 100 BN2