healeys

RE: brake lines

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <RAWDAWGS@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: brake lines
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:06:21 -0600
I just finished fitting a set to my car. Excellent product!

The only thing I would do different is to remove the current set and send
them to him. Have him remove the original type fittings and reuse them for
your new lines. Not that it makes much difference, but the fittings are
modern ones as required by law and almost nobody would notice the
difference.

Best Regards,

Jim LeBlanc
1956 100-M