healeys

Re: seeking parts

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: seeking parts
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:44:29 -0400
I've done business with Healey Surgeons off and on for the last 20 years,
mostly for parts, often for used original parts when repros would not do.
Their phone support and knowledge have always been good in my opinion, and I
have seen several cars that were either mechanically or completely restored
there, and they were all very good jobs. The parts have always been correct,
or they have informed me, if what they had was not "as original".
I also would be absolutely flabbergasted if the kind of work you describe came
out of their shop. I'd bet a lot that it didn't.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA