healeys

Re: LEDs for tail lights?

To: sextant@charter.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LEDs for tail lights?
From: Rp826union@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:34:04 EDT
Funny you should ask, I pulled my LED tail lights this morning because they
were not giving enough resistance and this was causing a few problems.

1. The lights blinked at a rapid rate.
2. The flasher relay box did not click when the lights flashed.
3. The dash signal light would only blink once, when I turned the flashers
on, therefore, I did not know if they were working or not.
4. The lights would actually dim when I stepped on the brake pedal.

When I changed back to the standard 1157 bulb, everything started working
normally again.

Robert