healeys

Re: Results from Summit Point/AUHC

To: cd3000@bigpond.net.au, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Results from Summit Point/AUHC
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:33:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/2005 9:06:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cd3000@bigpond.net.au writes:
many of them were curious as to how the Australian Sprite drivers (Bruce
Miles &
Wendy Gibbs)

Chris--

I based my reports on the "Final Results" form in which Bruce Miles is shown
as finishing in tenth place driving simply an "Austin Healey" so I obviously
missed commenting on the fact that he and Grant Gongoll (finished ninth overall
and best Sprite position) must have had an interesting duel:  Both were on
the same (14th) lap at finish and their best lap times were 1:37.141 for Grant
and 1:37.507 for Bruce.

Best--Michael