healeys

Re: BJ8 alum door trim

To: "B&C Phillips" <bjcap@frontiernet.net>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 alum door trim
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:12:22 -0400
Carroll,
I think you'll find that fitting the alloy trim will be a case of fitting
both at the same time, adjusting, trimming, and finally positioning so all
will fit reasonably well. There will be extra to have to trim off to get the
two pieces to marry up the best. The sill piece is usually too long and will
need trimming at the front, sometimes quite a lot.
Ultimately the sill piece is probably best to sit slightly over the shut
pillar piece to help trap it and result in the best match up.
Rich Chrysler