healeys

Re: Bra for Healey front end

To: Skip Besaw <besaw55@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bra for Healey front end
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:15:29 -0800 (PST)
Skip,
Putzke's Fahrspass of Poway, CA
858-486-3870
www.putzkes-fahrspass.com
putzkes@cox.net
sells the custom made car bras, black is least cost but custom colors available.
He also offers a tube shock conversion kit and other items for our Healeys.
He advertises in the Austin Healey Magazine.
Jerry
BN2

Skip Besaw <besaw55@yahoo.com> wrote:
I know I saw an ad in one of the Healey mags for a bra made to fit a big
healey. Now I can't find it. Does anyone know who sells this Black Vinyl Bra
for the Big Healey. Please respond off line

Skip Besaw