healeys

Re: BJ8 Frame

To: barbara cooke <archerslp@numail.org>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Frame
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dwain, my personal opinion, for what it's
worth(free), is that you should repair your frame and
keep it original. Last week on the list, there was
some discussion about making ones own chassis sections
and that it is'nt such a daunting task. I agree with
this, and the fact that a phase 1 is a relativly rare
car tells me that it should be preserved in its
original form. As for the phase 2 chassis that is
availabe, if it's a bargain, snap it up. You can build
another car over a period of time. Or 2 at the same
time!
Best, JK
NYC
BN1,2,7,BJ8,AN5,MGC,TD