healeys

WG: Anglo Parts Europe

To: healeys@autox.team.net, "'RCT2BNC@aol.com'" <RCT2BNC@aol.com>
Subject: WG: Anglo Parts Europe
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:38:10 +0100
Anglo Parts are one of the "3 big sources" we have here in Europe
(AH Spares, Limora/SC Parts, Anglo Parts). There parts are of similar quality
like Limora/SC Parts. I personally prefer to buy at AH Spares, as they let
manufacture by there own lots of their parts, even they do not have that large
selection the other two have. Actually the quality of AH Spares manufactured
parts are superiour to the others. Limora/SC and Anlo Parts even buy at AH
Spares, as others (Cape International etc.) do as well.
For most of the parts AH Spares is the cheapest followed by Limora/SC and some
kind of gap to Anglo Parts, who are more expensive on most parts.
Just my opinion.
Josef Eckert
GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht--