healeys

Anglo Parts Europe

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Anglo Parts Europe
From: RCT2BNC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 04:02:08 EST
On a trip to Europe this week I was able to attend RETROMOBILE 2005 in
Paris...excellent show with lots of high-end toys. While there I met a group
from
Anglo Parts with their main shop in Mechelen, Belgium. In looking through their
catalogue I wondered if this is the same parts we have available in the US
through our local sources, or are these from better manufacturers. Their
catalogue features photos for over 90% of their parts... everything from
fasteners,
Lucas, brakes, chrome, etc.

Looking for opinions here, as they have many items that seem unobtainable in
the US.

Thanks,

Ben Cohen
Tucson