healeys

Want a ride to Conclave?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Want a ride to Conclave?
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:53:20 EST
I'm currently planning to drive my Healey cross-country from San Francisco to
Winston-Salem for Conclave. If anyone, especially an out-of-US Healey fan, is
interested in riding with me, please let me know. The plans right now are to
leave SF around June 13 and take a leisurely trip, driving across Nevada,
Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennesse, into North Carolina,
lingering
wherever the roads or roadside attractions look interesting. My wife is
joining me at Conclave and we're driving the tour, then will likely ship the
car
back or leave it on the East Coast for a subsequent fall adventure, so the
seat's
only available one way.
Let me know offlist if you're interested.
Cheers
Gary Anderson