healeys

Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay

To: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:31:42 -0600
Sounds like the problems with Victoria British shipping are with overseas
customers. If charged that much I would be unhappy as well.  However, they
are my "local neighborhood" british car shop, only about 250 miles away.  I
have ordered one morning and gotten the part in the mail the next day (via
regular shipping no extra charge special service) several times, which if
you are in the middle of a project is really nice.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1