healeys

Re: Great Roads

To: ynotink@msn.com, alexmm@adelphia.net, davidwjones@cox.net,
Subject: Re: Great Roads
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:04:08 EST
In a message dated 2/2/2005 7:52:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, ynotink@msn.com
writes:
When you have a Healey and a whole continent to knock around in (and
reasonably low fuel prices) you have to think big.

Can I get an amen from Michael Orrit? (Sorry if I misspelled that Mike.)
Bill--

Yes and I'm only sorry that Conclave is so close this year!

BTW, several of us went up to the top of Pike's Peak on the way to Open Roads
in 2002--elevation 16K' or so.  I didn't do anything to my mixture for the
entire trip from MD to CA and back, though I must admit that there wasn't much
extra power left when I got to the summit.  I seem to have read that below 7000
feet no real adjustment is needed.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans