healeys

No Healey content - computers.

To: "Healey webforum" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: No Healey content - computers.
From: "J. Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:18:57 +0100
Thanks to everyone who was so kind to react so quickly. Obviously the accuracy
of my English still leaves a lot to be desired - I did not drop Netscape
because XP with SP2 would be so good, but because I have repeated problems
getting Netscape to run on my new machine. Don't understand why, keeps telling
me I entered wrong password. That's why I am using MS at present. Also I am
using Norton Anti-Virus plus a cocktail of five ad-aware and spyware killers,
so it should keep my machine relatively clean.
Will have to thorough look at the websites advised by a few listers.
Thanks again for the speedy reactions.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands