healeys

Re: front suspension play

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: front suspension play
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:41:20 -0600
if you run the larger diameter front sway bar with urethane bushings, you
definitely need the heavy duty endlinks.  i found a set of endlinks with
urethane bushings for less than $20 at autozone prior to open roads 2002 and
the endlinks are still standing up to the additional load.  the bushings are
the faster red ones.
jerry wall  BN6