healeys

1955 Crash Footage

To: "Healey list" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1955 Crash Footage
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:43:45 -0500
For those that wanted to see the crash video. I put a short 10 second
snippet of it up on my website. Its DVD resolution video but In black and
white of course. You can see the Mercedes start to flip and the hood come
off the Healey and then the Healey come to a stop and then the aftermath Mag
body on fire.

http://www.RickNeves.com/Crash.vob

I'm only going to put this file up for a day or two. Last time I did this so
many people downloaded it, it slowed my connection to a crawl.

Sincerely

Rick Neves

'56 BN-2

_._