healeys

On to Washington License plates

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: On to Washington License plates
From: "Esko & Megan Cate" <enmcate@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 22:20:12 -0700
Okay - up here, older cars can be registered as classics, which means the
license does not have to be renewed each year, a one time registration.
Great!  The license you use can be a current style, a personalized plate or
any Washington plate that matches the year of the car.  My 63 BJ7 is
registered with a 1963 plate (on the back only) that I bought from a classic
car shop in Port Townsend several years ago.  Great system.  Now I'm not
suggesting that you CA types move up here just to make it easier to license
your Healeys, after all, it rains too much in Washington.  :)

Esko
BJ7

Check out the new British Cars Forum: