healeys

servo problems?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: servo problems?
From: john lakie <doelakie@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
Just wanted to thank all those who responded to my
brake problems.  The consensus seemed to be that there
was still air in the  system, so I carefully re-bled
the servo and then all 4 wheels, furthest to closest.
I got a lot of air from the servo, but none from the
wheels!  Finally I got some pedal!!! I bled the servo
one more time and still got a little more air out, and
a little more pedal. Haven't got everything back
together yet but will road test in the next couple of
days.
Thanks again,
John Lakie
65 BJ8