healeys

Re: Body tag

To: Bill Lawrence <ynotink@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Body tag
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,
The tag layout is shown in the Anderson, Moment  restoration guide.  I'am not
sure about the size of the tag but one should be able to get it from the list.
A local engraver should be able to duplicate origional tag to the point it
should not be able to distinguish it from the origional.  The tag was black
lettering on white background and is a common type with plastic tag engravers.

Jerry
BN2

Bill Lawrence <ynotink@qwest.net> wrote:
Good question, please place the answer on the list.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 145519